We can offer most services that your association is likely to need. Those that we cannot provide, we can help you to find another well respected organisation who can.
- Committee Skills
- Planning and Risk Management
- Dealing with mental health issues
- First Aid
- Becoming CCH accredited
Right to Manage
- Understanding the agreement
- Negotiating with the local authority
- What’s fair on allowances
- Rent Collection and accounting
- Managing responsive repairs
- Assistance with resolving staffing problems
Procurement – Putting Contracts out to tender
- Placing large tenders through OJEU
- Using our approved framework
- Tendering small and medium sized contracts
Just about everything else
We can put you in touch with other local co-ops in a similar situation to yourselves, tell you who they have used for building work, share policies and procedures and keep you up to date on current issues with co-operatives and housing policy.
What we emphatically will not do is everything – we are here to support, not to take over.